First Continental International is a company growing in leaps and bounds that offers an unparalleled introduction to the backbone of the chemical industry.
Get exposure to a variety of different industries and raw materials such as general, cosmetic, and metallurgical chemicals; learn the regulatory and transportation requirements for hazardous and non-hazardous products for different modes of transport; and help North American manufacturers compete globally by providing customers the best quality and price while ensuring safe and reliable business-to-business solutions.
We sell to the titans of the chemical industry!
FCI offers a competitive starting salary with the opportunity for an immediate performance-based pay increase.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the US. The company will not sponsor applicants for a work visa.
Chemical Sales & Marketing (Glen Rock, NJ)
The Chemical Sales job will include market research, identifying business opportunities and working with current customers. This includes introducing the company and chemicals to potential and current customers.
- Global reach gives the sales team the chance to travel throughout North America and abroad.
- You must be able to engage and communicate with new customers who hold the key to finding and building new business opportunities.
- Your path to growth and success is dependent on building market opportunities based on your hard work and creative imagination.
- Salary based on experience, and commission with unlimited upside potential dependent on the creation of new business.
- Degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, or another related technical field. We can consider marketing major, and a master’s degree is a plus.
- Proficiency in foreign languages is a plus and will be compensated according to skill.
Logistics Coordinator (Glen Rock, NJ)
As a Logistics Coordinator, you will provide customer service and pay close attention to detail as you help us manage our customers’ most important shipments.
Individuals will be responsible for handling the importation, warehousing, and delivery of goods to our customers. We work with trucking and warehousing partners to release and deliver orders on time. Entry-level position, training provided, and team-based environment.
- Importing containers.
- Filing paperwork for customs clearance.
- Coordinating with truckers, warehouse and customer to release and deliver goods in a timely manner.
- Negotiate trucking rates.
- Perform research regarding regulatory import duties.
- Ability to communicate well through phone and email to provide excellent customer service.
- Work well in a team based environment.
- Candidates must have at least a bachelor's degree in any field.
- Chemical, transportation knowledge, and experience in bulk shipping is a plus!
Product Manager (China)
- Required Majors: Chemical Engineering, MBA
- Work directly with factories that FCI represents to ensure production and quality meet highest standards set by our customers.
- Travel to local factories to perform quality and site audits.
- Prepare and mail chemical samples.
- Product development to assist in customizing special specification items.
If you are interested in working for our company please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org today!